Freelance Blog Writer
Do you have a playful writing style? Do you love children and toys?
Storytime Toys Inc., a boutique children’s toy design company, is looking for a contributor to write copy for email marketing campaigns and blog posts.
We’re looking for writers who can:
- Write high-quality, friendly, playful and engaging content about our toys and play targeted toward parents, grandparents and retailers from the point of view of a fun, worldly, creative, toy-savvy mom
- Create different types of content including: copy for marketing emails to retailers, copy for print and online ads, researched blog posts and “listicles” about play, website copy (e.g. product descriptions)
- Conduct interviews, research and check facts from reliable sources
- Complete at least one writing assignment per week
- Complete assignments in 24-72 hours
Experience writing for SEO is also a huge plus!
- Excellent compensation. Negotiable based on writer’s experience and the assignment (e.g. $100/1000 word blog post)
- An opportunity to help create a great brand and work with a fun team at an up and coming company
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- One writing sample that demonstrates the following: that you are fun and playful (nothing over the top though), your organizational abilities (easy and quick for the reader to take in) and your interest/experience with children, education or toys
- Also, tell us - what was your favorite toy when you were growing up, and why?
Outstanding candidates will be asked interview and complete a paid trial writing assignment.